Tuesday 6 October 2015

Fear Of A Loose Nunchuck (#119)

Okay, I wanna talk a little more about nunchucks. No, I can't believe that I'm making two whole posts about a Wii nunchuck either. But I'm a little worried about the new one I bought the other day.

So you know how I had to get a new nunchuck because my last one had a really, really loose joystick? Well, although my new has worked pretty much perfectly so far and I haven't had any problems with it yet, it feels like the more I use it (which has been very often considering I've been playing a lot of Pikmin 1, 2 and especially 3) it gets slightly looser. Thing is, I'm pretty this nunchuck is from the same person as the really loose one, and after comparing them to my old nunchuck that doesn't work properly I have figured that they are so cheap because they are made of a material that is different to the ones found in stores. I'm gonna buy an official nunchuck in a few weeks since they fell soooooo much better in my hands when I'm playing a game, and I don't even care how not normal that sounds.

Anyway, I finished Pikmin 3 last night! Yes, after owning it for like ten to eleven months, I picked it up again about a week ago (you know the drill.... don't. even. make. the. joke.) and made it past the third area (Tropical Wilds), completed the fourth area (Twilight River) in one day, revisited the first area (the Garden of Hope) and defeated that giant spider boss, Quaggled Mireclops (which I lost eighty Pikmin on! EIGHTY! I entered the level with 45 blues and left with 6!) and discovered both Blue Pikmin and Winged Pikmin, both of which look beautiful in HD. By the way, it definitely wasn't a 100% run or anything. In fact, I got what I assume to be the normal/fairly disappointing ending as I didn't get that much fruit. But I did get to see the story ending and credits which is what I wanted to see, since I'm just going to continue watching Chuggaaconroy's LP to see a 100% playthrough.

This game rocks! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Oh, a little fact (kind of I guess maybe). I don't like to refer to Rock Pikmin and Winged Pikmin by their names too much. I prefer Pink Pikmin and Black/Grey Pikmin since since it suits the theme more and goes with Red, Yellow, Blue, Purple and White Pikmin.



One more thing: In Pikmin 4 (which I'm almost certain has been confirmed to be in development by Shigeru Miyamoto), I'd like to see Green and Orange Pikmin. They're like the only two main colours that haven't been introduced yet. and Orange Pikmin could have some kind of sand related abilities. I'm not sure about green's abilities though, maybe something to do with grass? That doesn't too sound amazing. :)

This is just fan-made... but not for long! ...Maybe.

This isn't what I'd imagine Orange Pikmin
to look like, but this picture is kind of
stupidly hilarious.

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment