Monday 5 October 2015

Introducing Turnabout Talk (#118)

I guess it's finally time to tell you about that thing I mentioned a little a couple weeks ago. This is another one of those ideas I've had for a while (over a month actually) but I wanted to wait at least a short while until talking about this because, as you can probably tell from the word 'Turnabout' in the title, it is associated with Phoenix Wright. Well, Ace Attorney, technically, since not all AA games are Phoenix Wright games specifically. But you know what I mean. Yes, I prolonged this because I had been talking about AA a lot and I didn't want to make it so this blog was just about that. I swear this blog was very to close to actually becoming Ace Attorney News since that was literally all my posts were about. xD

Anyway, Turnabout Talk is basically a new series of posts that I'll use to talk about AA. I probably won't be doing any for a while, and it's not going to have any kind of schedule or anything. Heck, it could be well over fifty posts until I make a Turnabout Talk post, it just depends if I have anything to say about the series. But basically, whenever I want to make a post about the Ace Attorney series or anything related to it (except when I'm posting news updates about upcoming games or other stuff in the series) I'll write 'Turnabout Talk' after the title. For example:

Some Cool Thing About Ace Attorney - Turnabout Talk (#???)

Aight man. Peace out.

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment