Friday 16 October 2015

Paper Jam UK Release Date! (#125)

Some pleasing news today. Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam, the upcoming 3DS game that will feature a crossover between the two awesome Mario and Luigi and Paper Mario RPG series, will be releasing in Europe on December 4th 2015! Originally, the game was slated for a 2016 release date, and even though the USA will still not be receiving the game until some time next year (probably around January or February) here we're getting it just before Christmas. The game has also been named Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam Bros in Europe, just like how Mario and Luigi: Dream Team was renamed to Mario and Luigi: Dream Team Bros. I don't really get this at all; is adding the word 'Bros' to the title going to make Europeans such as myself attracted to the game? I really don't understand. But whatever.



December 4th is also the same day that Xenoblade Chronicles X releases here and in the USA. I'll probably start playing Paper Jam as an early Christmas present on the day it comes out and complete it by Christmas Day, on which I'll get Xenoblade X and start that then, since that's probably going to take over 300 hours for me to complete. I'm not exaggerating, I forget exactly who but I'm pretty sure one of the designers of X has said that the game is around 300+ hours long. The world is about 5 times the size of that in Xenoblade Chronicles, which is already pretty enormous.



If you didn't already catch this year's E3 trailer for Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam, click right here.

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment