Thursday 22 October 2015

Star Wars VII: Tickets Booked! (#130)


The plot thickens, as my tickets to Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens (It seriously bothers me that they're seemingly just calling it Star Wars: The Force Awakens and not Episode VII... I feel like a Star Wars movie isn't complete without that Roman numeral) have been booked! After finding out that tickets would be available at most to all cinemas at 8:30pm EST on Monday, I checked Tuesday afternoon (UK time) and it's lucky I checked early! I told my friend that we'd have to book ASAP to get good seats and he thought I was being paranoid, but when I looked less than 24 hours after booking was made available around a third to nearly a half of all the seats were already booked and unavailable. Anyway, luckily there were three seats left on back row just to the left of the middle where we usually sit (my mum's coming too xD) so I was right to do that early.



We booked for Saturday December 19th, at 14:10 (an ideal time of day; not too early, not too late. Like I've said before I'm really picky about going to cinemas since it has to be just perfect) and in
IMAX 3D. So we've got our places already booked and prepared. This is really really great.

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment