Sunday 27 September 2015

New Jessica Jones Trailer: Good Morning (#113)

A new trailer has been released for Marvel's Jessica Jones. It's short like the first trailer, but this time features a short scene in which Krysten Ritter's sleeping character, who it would seem loves to pull all nighters (totally not me, heh...) is awoken by her alarm clock, which she proceeds to, well, destroy. Without mercy. So she's basically just like every other young person in the world who hates the feeling of being woken up by annoying cheery music. Nice to see she's already a really relatable character. Anyway, catch the trailer here.

We all know this feeling.

Remember guys, the show debuts on November 20th, and if you're one of those people that likes to stay up all night to wait for the show, you'll be excited to hear that the show's 13 episodes will be up at exactly 00:01 in the morning, so they'll be up right as the 19th becomes the 20th. Cool. I am not one of those people however, and I'd rather wait until the next day because I'll enjoy the episodes a lot more. Or the enxt night, I seem to enjoy watching that kind of thing at night around nine o'clock.

Blog Buddy hasn't watched Daredevil yet. Or Ant-man. Naughty boy.

Also, fun fact about the alarm clock thing: about a year ago, I got this Mario Clock app on my 3DS for like less than £2, and it was really cool. There were three alarms to choose from: the overworld theme, underwater theme and starman theme from the original Super Mario Bros. However, I got used to those being my wake up call, so now, even though I don't use those anymore, I always get really alert and kind of shocked when I hear any of those three because my brain associates them with waking up, doing something on time and going to school. So the Mario Clock app ruined those theme tunes for me. xD

AAAHHH WHAT'S GOING ON AM I LATE
FOR SCHOO-- oh, it's just the next level.
Lol.

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment