Sunday 20 September 2015

I Need A PS4 For KH3 (#108)

After watching the E3 trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 (one of my classmates has been telling me I should watch it for about half a year and it took me this long despite the fact that it came out ages and ages ago) I am feeling very sad about the fact that the game is only available for Playstation 4 and Xbox One. The Wii U is great, but it really sucks when we don't get awesome games like this for Nintendo systems because they probably won't sell as well as on PS4 and Xbone.


If I did ever get a PS4, I would like to also get Sonic Generations (I have the 3DS version but it's way worse IMO), Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and Kingdom Hearts 2.5. I have KH1 and 2 for PS2 but admittedly I've only ever gotten about halfway (if that) through the first one and barely past even the starting world, Twilight Town, in the second one. I always end up picking it up and starting from the beginning, and I probably will do again in the not-so-far future. Maybe one day I'll complete them. One day.

I'm not completely against the idea of getting a PS4, but I just don't know if it will be completely worth it, since it's quite a lot of money to pay for a system on which I only want a couple games. It's certainly not a terrible idea, though. Maybe sometime it will happen.



Anyway, following up from post #101, I did play The Wonderful 101 again, starting on Sunday night. And I finished it yesterday in less than a week (the main story, that is. I don't really plan to ever 100% that game as that's hard and tedious) and man, I truly do remember how great it is. I would definitely go as far as to say that it's one of my favourite games ever, without a doubt.

The way that Red struggles to lift the hand in this cutscene
represents my life. Red is me and the hand is my responsibilities. 


Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment