Friday 25 September 2015

My Music Playlist + A Ton of Random Stuff (#112)

This is much more a post about me and my life, so if you don't want to read this then just check out another post because you might not be interested in this. I understand I've been doing a lot of these lately and I'm going to try not to after this and focus more on actual games and movies. Thanks for hopefully being patient. :)

Ever since I got my iPhone a few months ago, I've been using to live out my three year long dream of listening to music at school or on the school bus. Music is a big part of my life, though I don't listen to the same type of music that most people (at least most people my age) listen to. Most of the music I listen to is from video games and movies (doesn't really take a genius to figure that out) and after thinking about it for a while I've decided that I'm going to do a list of all the songs on my music playlist in order as of today (I add more very often). I have 81 songs, though that really isn't a lot when you consider the fact that Blog Buddy (see last post) has 365 songs. That's a song for every day of the year! Plus he doesn't listen to any video game OST and instead listens to mostly pop music (not a big fan personally) with some film OST mixed in. For the list I'll include the artist/video game or movie it's from next to the song. Without further ado...


My Music Playlist - 25/09/15

Copacabana - Barry Manilow
Take On Me - a-ha
Cantina Theme - Star Wars
Star Wars Cantina (Copacabana Remix) - Richard Cheese
Cantina Theme 2 - Star Wars
Victory Celebration - Star Wars
Episode I Ending - Star Wars
Across The Stars - Star Wars
Imperial March - Star Wars
Binary Sunset - Star Wars
Simple and Clean (Slow) - Kingdom Hearts
Simple and Clean (Fast) - Kingdom Hearts
Labyrinth Zone - Sonic the Hedgehog 1
Electrodrome - Mario Kart 8
Hooked on a Feeling - Blue Suede
Misty Mountains Cold - The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
It's On Again - Alicia Keys and Kendrick Lamar
Back in Time - Huey Lewis and the News
The Power of Love - Huey Lewis and the News
Bad/Hydrocity Zone (Mashup) - Michael Jackson/Sonic the Hedgehog 3
Rawest Forest - Super Mario RPG/Newgrounds
Jam/Carnival Night Zone (Mashup) - Michael Jackson/Sonic the Hedgehog 3
Thriller/Marble Garden Zone (Mashup) - Michael Jackson/Sonic the Hedgehog 3
Objection 2001 - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Johnny B Goode - Chuck Berry
Make You Proud - xKito Music (Youtube)
Steel Samurai Theme - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Steel Samurai Theme - Gyakuten Saiban Movie
Dream of an Absolution - Sonic 06
All Hail Shadow - Sonic 06
Knight of the Wind - Sonic and the Black Knight
The Fragrance of Dark Coffee - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations
Turnabout Sisters 2002 - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice For All
The Guitar's Serenade With Vocals - Castle Gear (YouTube)
Guilty Love - Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
Double Defense - Jayhawker30 (YouTube)
Ending Theme - Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
Objection Theme - Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
Apollo Justice With Vocals - Adrisaurus (she's awesome, check out her YouTube channel)
Trucy Wright's Theme - Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
Jurassic Park Theme - Jurassic Park
Godot's Theme With Vocals - Adrisaurus
Still Alive - Adrisaurus
Jurassic Bass - Olly Clark (YouTube)
Objection 2013 - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies
A New Chapter of Trials - Dual Destinies
Still Alive - Portal
Want You Gone - Portal 2
Guitar's Serenade (Without Vocals) - Apollo Justice
Courtroom Revolutionnaire - Adrisaurus
Turret Opera - Adrisaurus
Opening Music - Dual Destinies
The Fire Carves Scars - Justice For All
Reminiscence - DL-6 Incident - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Speak Up, Pup! - Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth
Miles Edgeworth - Great Revival 2013 - Dual Destinies
Debeste's Reasoning - Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth 2
Professor Layton's Theme - Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Courtroom Magic - Layton VS Wright
Zacharias Barnham - The Sword of Labyrinthia - Layton VS Wright
The Stolen Turnabout - Intro Music - Trials and Tribulations
Series 2 Credits Theme - Doctor Who
Please, Listen! - Trials and Tribulations
Twisted Samurai - Dual Destinies
Distant Traces of Beauty - Trials and Tribulations
Franziska von Karma - Great Revival - Justice For All
The Won-Stoppable Wonderful 100 - The Wonderful 101
Wandering Detective From The Wild West - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Guyzoch Space Pirate Teio Form - The Wonderful 101
Gaur Plain - Xenoblade Chronicles
You Will Know Our Names - Xenoblade Chronicles
Deku Rave - DjtheSdotcom (YouTube)
Molgera Battle Theme - Dubstep - dj-Jo / Zenpaku (YouTube)
Engage the Enemy - Xenoblade Chronicles
Dark Pit's Theme - Kid Icarus: Uprising
Colony 9 (Night) - Xenoblade Chronicles
Refugee Camping - Xenoblade Chronicles
Smashing Song of Praise - Super Smash Bros Brawl/Mother 3
Onett Theme - Earthbound

Something cool about my music playlist is that as it progresses you can see how my main interests have changed from one thing to another in the past couple months. For example, a lot of the songs near the beginning are from Star Wars because when I first got the phone and started downloading music, I had just finished watching Star Wars for the first time (I'm very late, I know). And the recent ones are all Ace Attorney and Xenoblade (the Earthbound ones are just random, I haven't played that lately).

Anyway, I stopped procrastinating and did my English homework. Like I said, I kind of ripped off Portal a little bit. The main character was called Nick Feyworth as I planned and the other character (who I barely talked about in the narrative, oops) was called Maya Fiora. That's based off Ace Attorney and Xenoblade, because I am crap at making OCs (original characters). Or naming them at least. Those two are the last surviving people at the place where it's set. Yeah the plot was about how Nick got tricked by an email from Aldman Laboratories to go on some special visit there and was basically kidnapped and forced to test. Ring a bell? (More like ring a Chell HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH sorry.) But yeah, the guy who owns the company, Harry Aldman, was killed by an AI they developed called AIPSAS (who sent the trick email), which stands for Artificial Intelligence Problem Solving Algorithm System. Weird acronym, I know. But yes, I dearly hope my English teacher hasn't played Portal! ...She is an enormous Harry Potter fan though, which I approve of.

Here's a picture of GLaD-- I mean, AIPSAS.
But yes, glad to have gotten that finished. Playing video games sucks a little when you have a guilty conscience nagging you to do your homework. :/

If Xenoblade could talk to me, this is what it would say.
Yeah, I haven't really mentioned it here before but I'm a giant lover of Spongebob Squarepants and have been since I was like 6. In fact, I've been rewatching the show lately (I have the first six seasons on DVD and, yes, I agree that the older episodes are the best and most hilarious). Some other things that I'm actually a big fan of but never talk about here are the Simpsons and Diary of a Wimpy Kid (mostly because it's pretty funny and very relatable for me). Oh, and a great game series I just remembered that I'll probably talk about in the future but completely forgot about until yesterday: the Mother/Earthbound series. Though I did make that one post about Earthbound: Zero's announcement.

Oh, and speaking of Chronicles, I just finished the Ether Mine, and holy crud I absolutely love the series of cutscenes after you fight Xord. You get that one with Xord (his voice doesn't annoy me but his quotes in battle hurt my ears because of the weird sound quality) and the part where you think Otharon will die. Then you have his return from the Ether River where you have to fight him again. Then finally you have Metal Face just fly up from behind in that cutscene after the Mine blows up and then HOLY MONADO IT'S DICKSON AND DUNBAN.

Dundun!

Here ends this oddly long and jumbled post.

Thomas


No comments:

Post a Comment