Monday 21 September 2015

List of Wonderful 101 Weapons (#109)

Following up with the Wonderful 101 hype that's been surrounding me lately (which has reintroduced me to the corniest yet most epic song ever), and my return to lists with the list of Layton VS Wright Magic Spells, here's that list of all the different weapons in The Wonderful 101 for Wii U. Each weapon will have the name of the user next to it, along with any real names of the user in brackets if they have one. For example, Wonder Red's real name is Will Wedgewood. I will also include the shape you draw to activate the weapon. Really don't need to say much else, so let's just jump right into it.


List of Wonderful 101 Weapons

1) Unite Hand
User: Wonder Red (Will Wedgewood)
Shape: Circle



2) Unite Sword
User: Wonder Blue (Elliot Hooker)
Shape: Straight line

10/10 best weapon, let's be honest.

3) Unite Gun
User: Wonder Green (Jean-Sébastien Renault)
Shape: Straight line then another right-angled straight line (like the letter L)

Woah. Straight to the point.

4) Unite Whip
User: Wonder Pink (Mariana Kretzulesco)
Shape: Curved line (like the letter S)



5) Unite Hammer
User: Wonder Yellow (Ivan Istochnikov)
Shape: Straight line then circle

It's like a rocket.

6) Unite Claws
User: Wonder White (Momoe Byakkoin)
Shape: The letter Z

Not only do those claws allow White to get all Wolverine
up in this G.E.A.T.H.J.E.R.K., but they even shoot ice. 

7) Unite Bomb
User: Wonder Black (Krishna Ramanujan)
Shape: Circle then straight line

Like the claws, the bomb also has an extra feature. It slows down
time in the radius of where it lands, which is needed to get past
certain fast moving objects like spikes.

8) Unite Drill
User: Wonder Red Emeritus (Laurence Nelson)
Shape: Spiral

I completely forgot about this one! I was going to leave it out
but TW101 Wiki reminded me of it. Sorry for the blurry
quality, it's the best I could get. These pictures are scarce.

Here's a slightly better (if smaller) one.

9) Unite Bowgun
User: Immorta
Shape: Heart

Couldn't really find any pictures of the bowgun
in action, sorry. But hey. it's still a good picture.

9) Unify Naginata
User: Chewgi
Shape: Straight line with a pause in the middle



10) Unify Boomerang
User: Prince Vorkken
Shape: The letter V

It's not that amazing in battle and you only get it at the end of
the game. But the fact that you get to ride a giant boomerang
through giant blue lasers in space makes up for it.
11) Unite Goggles
User: Wonder Goggles (Luka Alan Smithee)
Shape: Figure 8 (like an infinity sign)

His goggles are basically like Cyclop's visor from the X-Men
except that they're FRICKIN' ENORMOUS.
After once again completing the Wonderful 101, I have decided to replay Xenoblade Chronicles, and so far just got part the part where Fiora gets stabbed by Metal Face. Also, no apologies if I just spoiled a major part of the beginning of the game, because the blog description does have a spoiler warning. And yes, I know that she's not actually dead. I got the game in January this year, and since it's so incredibly massive, it took until about March or April to complete (I did it mostly 100%). Actually, now that I remember, I never did actually complete it, I got stuck on the final boss since I think I was a little underlevelled, but in this playthrough I understand the game more and I'm going to make sure I'm at a good level so I'll probably be able to beat it properly. I have seen the ending to the game though. I'm not playing it as often as I did on my first playthrough, so if I do get to the end (again, 100%) it could take me about six months or so considering I'm only playing it an hour or so a day compared to the six to seven hours a day I played it then. Seriously, year 10 is so, so, so mindlessly and horribly boring, and it feels like all my time is wasted and I never get to enjoy myself. Even though I do have quite a lot of time. Sigh.

"I'm really failing it!" -- Me on my Triple Science
GCSE exam.

Writing this post taught me how the names of TW101 members are impossible to spell without a wiki. Look me in the eye and tell me you could easily remember how to spell the names Mariana Kretzulesco, Ivan Istochnikov and Krishna Ramanujan with your memory alone.

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment