Monday 14 September 2015

Hedgehog Reviews (#104)

I think it's time I introduced you guys to my last blog, Hedgehog Reviews. As I've said before (you really should be able to tell from the title anyway), it's a blog I used to make reviews of video games. I had planned to do reviews of movies, comic books and TV shows too, but I never really got around to it. It's the second blog I've created, this being my third, and probably much, much more similar to this one than my first one. Don't ever expect a link to my first blog though; it's from around March 2013, and apart from a review of Wreck-it-Ralph I wrote on it, it's all angsty emo stuff. Back when I was (more) cringeworthy. Now I'm more... Edgeworthy. Hardy har har.

*swoons*
By the way, if you think I don't post enough on this blog, that blog was only updated once a month (apart from a couple very short 'mini-posts'). Granted, those monthly updates were fairly long reviews... but still. Once. A. Month. The blog ran from February-July 2014.

Anyway, I'm much more proud of the blog than my first one, and it's a shame that I abandoned it, but if quitting it meant I could make this instead, I have few regrets. Without further ado, click here to see my second blog, Hedgehog Reviews.

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment