Wednesday 23 September 2015

Jake Jalapeno's Alfredo Adventures + Xenoblade Procrastination (#111)

Don't really have much to say today, I still have a ton of post ideas but instead of using them all at once I'd rather save them for the next month or two so I'll always have something to talk about instead of going ages without posts because I can't think of anything. So I've continued playing Xenoblade Chronicles (I'm in Gaur Plain on Bionis Leg right now, and am doing some sidequests before heading to Colony 6... oh God, that wonderful music) and am procrastinating a lot.



Honestly, I have too much homework right now. Luckily, I've done most of it (a Maths sheet on paper and questions online, revision for the whole of what we've learned in Triple Science so far this month (why did I choose that subject... damn you, Haber Process!), revision of the past tense in French, ten sentences in French, notes and an exam question in History, and even form homework (although it's only two sentences and my form tutor never really asks for it) but I still have to revise the whole of what we've learned in RE so far and have to do yet another story opening in English, this time an 'exciting' first person narrative or something. Eesh. Actually, I'm thinking of basically ripping off Portal and Ace Attorney, hah. The main character I'm going to use is going to be called Nick Feyworth (three attorney's badges if you can figure out which three AA characters that's a mesh of) and the plot is that he's a test subject at some laboratory place. Chell yeah!

Something I find hilarious is that my friend, the guy who made that blog I talked about in post #100 (I don't know if he'd want me to use his real name so I'll just call him Blog Buddy, at least for now) is going to name his character Jake Jalapeno. Like the pepper. That's just amazing. xD

Blog Buddy later went on to become the famous
author of Jake Jalapeno and the Spicy Rivalry,
which was later surpassed in sales by Jake
Jalapeno and the Chilli Reception. Look out
for Book 3 in the Jake Jalapeno's Alfredo
Adventures series, coming on 12/11/15.

Ay ay ay! Xenoblade Chronicles y chiles jalapeƱos en la misma conversaciĆ³n ? (Bonus points if you speak Spanish... or use Google Translate like me.)

Um... I guess in other news this is the first post to have three matching digits. That's cool I guess?

Fun fact: Until now, I was also procrastinating on making a blog update. I'm such a reliable poster.

...Wait, I'm a poster? Well, stick me on the wall!

...What? Okay, bye. This post has just downgraded into madness. How do I write a coherent sentence again?

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment