Saturday 19 March 2016

Superhero Schedule (#159)

Like I was saying in my last post, I started watching Arrow recently, and will be starting on its sister show, the Flash soon. That means I also plan to watch Legends of Tomorrow in the future, and I'll be checking out Supergirl as well (there's a crossover between Supergirl and the Flash going on right around this time). I've been thinking about how I've got loads of things to watch in the next couple weeks, mainly TV shows and movies based on superheroes, so I thought I could go over it here.

So, as I said, on March 11th I started watching Arrow season 1, which I finished on the 17th. The next day, on March 18th, all thirteen hour-long Daredevil season 2 episodes were released, and right now I'm watching episode 5 of that. I plan to finish season 2 of that tomorrow night, which means on Monday I'll be starting season 2 of Arrow. I don't know how long that will take me to finish that, but I finish school for two weeks on Thursday (thank god) so I might be able to finish by Friday or Saturday. On Friday (the 25th), I'll be watching Man of Steel again on Blu -Ray in preparation for Batman V Superman, which I'm watching in IMAX the next day (26th)! Then if I haven't finished Season 2 of Arrow, I'll finish that on around Sunday or Monday, and start season 3 of Arrow plus season 1 of the Flash (I found a really handy guide to the order for watching the 'Arrowverse' shows here). There's also a short cartoon I'm supposed to watch around here that's set in the Arrowverse called Vixen. Now after those, the next things to watch in the Arrowverse is Arrow season 4, the Flash season 2, Legends of Tomorrow season 1 and Supergirl season 1 (I know it's not really canon but there's the crossover and I count it as part of the same universe), but those four don't come out on Blu-Ray until August-September. I could watch them online, but I would rather watch them the official way, plus it's much better to watch all episodes at once than wait for them to come out each week. But according to the website on the link above, there's a show called Constantine that you can watch in between since apparently a character from there cameos in Arrow season 4, so I might just watch that for now. Anyway, for the remaining weeks of April, I can get some new manga, and then there's Captain America: Civil War out at the end of that month. Plus, Super Mario Bros Z episode 2 might be released around that time, and it's my birthday on April 25th. Also in September, there's Luke Cage, plus around then I'll get Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3 and Agent Carter Season 2. And those are my main plans for at least the next couple weeks.

Now, since I'm typing most of this the night before DD Season 2 is released, let me leave this here, because I am frickin' excited as heck for tomorrow.



Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment