Saturday 26 March 2016

Just A Few Hours Until BvS (#162)

I watched Man of Steel yesterday, and it was better than I remembered, not that I thought it was bad in the first place. The fighting was one of the coolest parts, and it actually reminded me a little of the battles in Super Mario Bros Z (see posts #14 and #151). Now, in just a matter of hours, I'll be seeing the second film in the DCEU, Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice, which starts at 13:40 this afternoon. I also had forgotten that Lois Lane was in Man of Steel. I know that Wonder Woman will be in Dawn of Justice. I also know Doomsday will be the main villain, with Lex Luthor pulling some strings from behind the scenes. I haven't actually seen a Batman film before, since I've only properly started to get into DC recently. This isn't a problem though, since the Batman in BvS is new to cinema, being played by Ben Affleck instead of Christian Bale. Affleck played Daredevil in the 2003 film, and is now playing Batman, kind of similar to how Ryan Reynolds' originally played a DC character, Green Lantern, and now plays a Marvel character, Deadpool.  For my birthday next month though, I hope to get the Dark Knight trilogy for Blu-Ray so I can watch those three films for the first time.



I'll be starting to head to the cinema at 12:00, since it'll take about half and hour to 45 minutes to get there, and I'm gonna get some food before the film. See you guys later.

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment