Tuesday 15 March 2016

List of X-Men Cinematic Universe Films (#156)

Yeah, remember these things? Like I said, I rewatched the X-Men film series recently, so why not make a list about it? I haven't done these for a while, I kind of forgot about them. Anyway, here we go with a list of the X-Men Cinematic Universe films:

1) X-Men (2000)


2) X2: X-Men United (2003)


3) X-Men: The Last Stand (2006)


4) X-Men Origins; Wolverine (2009)


5) X-Men: First Class (2011)


6) The Wolverine (2013)

This is one of my favourites. It's set in
Japan and I love the bullet train scene.

7) X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014)


8) Deadpool (2016)


9) X-Men: Apocalypse (releasing in May this year)


That's it for the films out so far (and X-Men: Apocalypse, which I'm pretty excited for). As I've said, I think my favourites as of now are The Wolverine, Days of Future Past and Deadpool, the three most recent. There are also plans for a third Wolverine film to release next year plus a sequel to Deadpool and possibly a Gambit film (I'm sure about that one thought, there's been barely any mention of t and I heard that it was cancelled so don't get your hopes up). I believe plans for an X-Force movie and a New Mutants movie may be in the works.

By the way, I fixed a bit of a grammar mistake in the blog description. Before, it said 'Update times vary but are usually at least one every two weeks', but now it says 'Update times vary, but posts are usually uploaded at least once every two weeks'. It just sounds better and makes more sense.

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment