Friday 18 March 2016

Arrow: Season 1 Completed (#158)

After planning to watch it for a while and wanting to get more into DC, I finally started watching the Arrow TV show. I got seasons 1-3 in a Blu-Ray pack last Friday and have been watching for a week now. I finished season 1 last night, and I have to say, it was great! I'm so glad I started watching this show. I'm going to start watching season 2 next week, but first I'm going to watch Daredevil season 2 this weekend. I also will watch season 3 in a few weeks along with the Flash season 1, which I got today! I really loved the first season, and it had me hooked. It was cool to find out about different characters in the DC universe (I know Arrow and the Flash aren't set in the same continuity as the DC Cinematic Universe). Oliver Queen was a great protagonist. I also really liked John Diggle (hilarious name), Thea Queen, Laurel Lance, her dad, Quentin, and Slade Wilson (which is what Deadpool's name, Wade Wilson, is a reference to). I also really liked Walter Steele, and feel bad for him because he was kidnapped and got a load of crappy things happen to him, even though he's possibly the nicest character in the series. I'll upload a post soon about my plans to watch more Arrow and the Flash in the next couple of weeks, along with some other things about movies and stuff, you'll see. Anyway, like I said, season 2 of Daredevil was released today, so I gotta go watch the first episode!



I've also noticed greatly that I really need to proof-read my posts more before I upload them. I keep noticing loads of spelling/grammar mistakes in them after they're up and I have to keep updating them.

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment