Sunday 13 March 2016

Civil War: Tickets Booked! (#155)

After that awesome Captain America 3 trailer a couple days ago, I was starting to get really hyped for the movie, and even though it's kinda early, I started checking if tickets were available yet. They weren't available when I looked on Thursday, but after checking again on Saturday, I saw that they were already taking bookings! I started to kinda panic in excitement and after five minutes had already booked for me, my friend and mum (she loves Marvel movies too). And the seats we bought were right at the back in the middle of the row, which I think is the best place to sit. So it's perfect! Now tickets are booked for Batman V Superman and Civil War!

Since everybody including me is going crazy about Spidey in CW, let me just leave this remix of the 1960s Spider-Man cartoon. It's dubstep, which I don't listen to that often. but it's really good. I also really like the picture in the video, I think that giant robotic-looking thing is supposed to be a Spider-Slayer.



Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment