Wednesday 4 January 2017

Happy 2017 Catch-Up (#214)

There is so, so much that has happened since about the beginning of August and I'm probably going to struggle to remember even half of it... so expect more posts like this in the future talking about the things I've been up to in the past three to four months. I've decided that I will make a series of different posts each talking about some of the things I've been up to in the video game, film and TV show world, not only so that I won't have to make one long, massive post about a gajillion different topics but also so that I'll be able to fill up some post numbers (I know, it's cheap, I guess). So the next post after this will be about one of the things I've been doing since I last ended the blog around August (I probably need to stop doing that in all honesty).

But I think first I should say: Happy new year! Personally I find it so hard to believe that we're now in 2017 and it's nearly been two whole years since I first posted on this blog! Well I guess technically it's only been about a year and a half... but still! That's a really long time. To anybody reading this, I hope you have a fantastic year and let's hope it's better than 2016... we all know that year sucked for many reasons.

Generic fireworks because hey why not.

Thomas

1 comment: